Writers’ Huddle Forum: Join Our Supportive Writing Community
Do you struggle to find the time and motivation to write?
Do you wish you had a bit more encouragement with your writing?
Do you want to share and celebrate your writing progress?
Then the Writers’ Huddle Forum is for you. It’s a private, supportive online forum just for writers. You can join under your own name or a pseudonym if you prefer, and you can talk about writing with the people who really get it: other writers.
Writers’ Huddle is built around our members’ forums. They’re private, just for members of the Huddle. They’re a safe, supportive place to share your writing hopes and dreams, to ask questions, and to get support and encouragement.
I’m in the forums nearly every day to answer questions, cheer you along, and hear about how your writing’s going.
Some highlights of the forums are:
We have forums covering fiction, freelancing, blogging, and more.
Through these, you can get to know other fiction writers, freelancers, or bloggers. You can share tips and resources, or run ideas past your fellow writers.
I’ll often jump into forum topics and you’ll see me around in the forums a lot.
However, if there’s a particular question you’d like me to tackle, justpost it in the monthly Q&A topic. Each month, I’ll answer these in detail.
Feedback on Your Work
We have a specific “Feedback” forum where you can post work-in-progress.
This is a fantastic way to get feedback before you send out a story, finish an article, or publish a blog post.
Why I Created the Writers’ Huddle Forums
I’m Ali Luke: you probably know me from my blog, Aliventures, or maybe from my writing for another site like ProBlogger, Copyblogger, The Write Life, or Craft Your Content.
For over two decades, I’ve been part of various writing groups and writing friendships. In all the areas in which I’ve worked – fiction, freelancing, and blogging – I’ve found it hugely encouraging to be in the company of other writers.
I’ve designed the Writers’ Huddle forums to be a private, supportive online space where you can talk about anything to do with writing.
Unlike massive public forums, you won’t get lost in the crowd here, and you won’t face spammers or any nastiness from other members.
Instead, you can share your hopes, dreams, fears, and struggles … knowing that you’ll have support and encouragement from your fellow Huddlers.
You’re also welcome to seek feedback on work-in-progress, if you want to. I know this can be a daunting step, but it’s also a powerful way to pinpoint the areas of your writing that need a little more work.
I hope the forums help you grow as a writer, get support when you need it, and enjoy sharing ideas with other writers too.
Membership is just $7.99/month.
There’s no minimum commitment and no ongoing contract. Once you join, you can stay as long as you like and you’ll always pay the $7.99/month rate, even if I put up the price of Writers’ Huddle memberhip.
If you live in the UK, you can either pay the dollar rate, or you can pay £5.99/month.
Currently, all payments are through PayPal.
What You Get When You Join
(click the + icon for more info on each)
Full Access to the Writers' Huddle Forums
As a member of Writers’ Huddle, you get full access to all the forums. You can post as much as you like and use whichever forums you want.
Right now, the different forums are:
- Announcements: this is where I’ll announce anything new, and post the topic for the monthly Q&A.
- General: this is where you can chat about anything to do with writing. It’s also a great place to discuss anything that doesn’t fit into one of the more specific forums.
- Fiction: this forum focuses on short stories, novels, and other forms of fiction.
- Freelancing: this forum is a great place to talk about freelance writing, whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been freelancing for years.
- Blogging: this forum is for anything to do with writing blog posts. You’re also welcome to discuss more strategic issues here related to blogging.
- Writing Feedback: this forum is a dedicated place for posting work-in-progress that you’d like to receive feedback on.
- Writers’ Huddle Suggestions: this is where you can make suggestions for improving Writers’ Huddle.
Weekly Emails to Keep You Up-to-Date
I want you to get the most from your membeership, even when things are busy. Every Monday, I send out an email to let you know what’s going on in the forums.
These emails include:
- News about anything that’s coming up soon in Writers’ Huddle
- Links to key topics and discussions in the forums for the past week
- Reminders about deadlines for anything, such as the monthly Q&A thread
Personal Help from Ali
As a Writers’ Huddle member, you’ve got access to me through our private members’ forums. You can leave questions for me at any time during the month, and I’ll tackle these during the monthly Q&A.
You’re also welcome to email me privately at any time.
Your Money-Back Guarantee
Writers’ Huddle costs just $7.99/month. You can cancel at any time.
I want you to feel confident trying out Writers’ Huddle, so there’s a money-back guarantee: if you decide Writers’ Huddle isn’t quite right for you, just email me and I’ll refund you in full for the whole month.